Would you like to straighten just your front teeth to improve your smile’s appearance? Do you want to reposition your teeth, but are concerned about wearing metal braces? The Inman Aligner just might be the answer for you!
What is an Inman Aligner?
With the Inman Aligner, you can wear a removable appliance to straighten your front teeth in a matter of weeks! This treatment is a safe and quick method for straightening the most visible teeth in your smile.
What happens during Inman Aligner treatment?
- Evaluate whether or not your teeth would benefit from treatment
- Have dental impressions made to create a custom aligner to fit your teeth
- We adjust your aligner to fit to your teeth properly
- Wear your appliance for 16-20 hours each day for the duration of treatment
- Schedule a check-up with us every 2-3 weeks
Once your treatment is complete, you will need to wear a retainer to keep your front teeth straight and properly positioned. There are 2 options for retainers: a removable retainer or a retainer bonded to the inside of your teeth
Are you looking for an Inman Aligner certified dentist in Falls Church, VA?
Look no further! Miatta Jones, D.D.S. is certified to provide the Inman Aligner as one of her Orthodontic services for our patients! Call us today to schedule an orthodontic consultation. You will be able to discuss whether or not the Inman Aligners will be the best choice for you. Flexible appointment times are available. Se habla español.