Dental Services Offered
Dr. Miata Jones and the staff of Comfort First Family Dental are pleased to offer comprehensive, quality dental care, utilizing the latest dental advancements in our state of the art facility.
Conveniently located in Falls Church, Virginia, we focus our services around family, cosmetic and general dentistry, to keep your smile beautiful and healthy!
We’re pleased to offer a wide range of dental services:
- General Dentistry – Maintaining your oral health and beautiful smile with routine dental exams, cleanings and digital x-rays.
- Anxiety Free – Compassionate, comfortable dental care for every patient and every procedure. Even when you’re nervous!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Creating the beautiful smile makeover you’ve always dreamed of. We have something for every budget.
- Restorative Dentistry – Replacement and repair of damaged teeth allows you to speak clearly, chew properly, and smile with confidence.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Friendly, compassionate dental care that gets your child’s smile off to a healthy start from the beginning.
- Periodontal Therapy – Effective treatment and prevention of gum disease so that you don’t have to lose your smile.
- Orthodontics – Creating your customized smile with many options, such as invisible braces that straighten in a fraction of the time. We offer Invisalign, Six Month Smiles and the new Inman Aligner.
- Endodontics – Dr. Jones’s efficient, gentle root canals minimize your discomfort and help preserve your natural teeth.
Progressive Dental Care
We believe that the best dental care involves expertise and utilizing the latest dental health advancements. One of the ways we do this is by using intraoral cameras to provide you with a “tour” of your own smile.
These images, along with your digital x-rays, are shared with you on one of our in-room monitors. You’ll see exactly what we see, from the comfort of your dental chair. The images that we share with you make it more convenient for you to co-plan your care right along with Dr. Jones, as well as make an informed decision. We can even capture images at one visit to compare them at the next, to monitor the condition if necessary.
Call our office and schedule an appointment. We’d love to see your smile! Se habla español.